1. It’s never too late to start taking care of your body. Start today!
2. Patience is a virtue. It takes time so see changes in your body. Fat did NOT accumulate overnight, so you can’t expect to go away overnight (it would be great eh?)
3.Eat whole foods and avoid processed foods. It’ll make you feel oh-so-good in the insides. Oh, and you’ll be pooping it up in no time!
4. Keep moving. Even on day’s you take a break from the exercising , stay active. Go for a walk, hike, bike, yoga, Pilates, whatever rocks your boat! The point is to do something that is fun yet active.
5. Drink loads and loads of agua/h20/waterrrrrrr! How else is your body going to flush out toxins out of your body?? Rule of thumb: if your thirsty, you’re dehydrated. So drink up!
6. And finally–Never compare yourself to anyone. You are unique, and the only person you should want to be better than, is YOU. It’s great to have someone to aspire to, but understand that you will never look exactly like that person, you’ll look better, because you’ll be your very own version!… Ok, ok I know that sounds cheesy and all, but trust me, it’s true.
Hope you all have a happy Friday!
p.s. I’m gonna have me some sushi tonight! 😀